Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-3 years of experience as a credit analyst preferred. Bank will consider entry level position for the right candidate.
- Foundation in accounting principles as they relate to banking.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
- Developed PC skills including proficiency and capability in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and other professionals.
- Demonstrated analytical decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Work under pressure and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of credit and customer information.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.