Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Administrative Services Specialist performs a variety of administrative tasks including providing support to other members of the senior executive team. The Senior Administrative Services Specialist must enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
- Assist in the preparation of board and board committee packages for distribution via iPads using online Board software.
- Assist in organizing the Annual Meeting for the Bank holding company, compile proxies and other documents as necessary and attend the annual meeting and reception.
- Assist in the preparation and mailing of regularly scheduled reports, quarterly shareholder letters, annual proxy statements, etc. Attention to detail is extremely important in preparing documents for mailing out to shareholders and clients.
- Prioritizes conflicting tasks and deadlines; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide coworkers with technical and professional support and back-up as necessary in the corporate area for the senior management team. Assist the team in preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing office supplies and snacks for the monthly Board and committee meetings.
- Handle miscellaneous bills, expenses for payment, tracking, filing and processing expense reports.
- The ability to make frequent outside visits and drive to client locations, business functions and community activities.
Perform other duties as assigned to support the goals and objectives of the executive team.