Experience and Skills:
- Associate’s degree preferably in accounting or finance or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to one-year previous experience in commercial loan documentation is preferred but not required.
- Sharp critical thinking skills are required to effectively trouble-shoot moderate to complex loan issues.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, solid time management skills and a well-developed ability to multitask.
- Proficient with technology and the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong customer service skills both verbally and written.
Start your banking career here. We’ll teach you how to pull together all the legal and contractual agreements needed to complete multi million dollar business loans. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have a sharp eye for details, a basic understanding of business and the aptitude to learn quickly. You’ll frequently interact with our team of commercial lenders and analysts so you must have the desire to help. If this sounds like a great place to begin your career in banking, apply now.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.