Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years banking experience in a client facing position with consumer lending experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships.
- The ability to lead in depth discussions with clients regarding product detail and client options.
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and uncover unmentioned financial needs of the client.
- Knowledge of deposit products and using online resources to determine product match to client needs.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of bank clients and staff.
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills - in person and over the phone - with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs.
- Comfortable educating others on technology.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.