Summary of Duties:
Responsible for building long-term relationships with new and existing clients in-person and by phone. Work to understand client's financial needs by making appropriate product recommendations or referring the client to an internal financial partner. Manage relationships within the branch and deliver superior quality service in-person or by phone such that client needs are met on a consistent, positive basis. Support all daily operations of the branch, including timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned.
- Develops a full customer banking relationship by consulting with new and existing bank customers to review and expand their banking relationship using all applicable bank products and services; serves as a primary contact for customers for all of their banking needs.
- Provides superior customer service by welcoming clients in a warm, friendly manner, and assisting them with their specific banking products and service’s needs.
- Opens and processes new demand and time deposit accounts which include: personal and business checking accounts, passbook savings accounts, IRA’s, Certificates of Deposit and money market accounts.
- Accepts loan applications for bank line of credit products, including checking account overdraft protection, unsecured lines of credit, and installment loans.
- Obtains appropriate identification from customers to ensure accounts are properly opened according to bank security procedures, prepares signature cards, and inputs information into bank system.
- Orders checks using online system and issues ATM and VISA check cards according to procedure.
- Will be responsible for processing their own customer transactions (deposits, check cashing, etc.) and may serve as a back up to the teller staff; adheres to all transaction processing requirements and policies when serving in this capacity.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.