Type or Copy/P
The VSR reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with our Relationship Managers, Equipment Resellers and Customers to provide best in class service to ensure transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively communicating with equipment resellers, brokers and relationship managers (RM) on a daily basis regarding the status of transactions to ensure efficient funding.
- High level of accuracy for transaction documents and up-to-date information on transactions.
- Preparing proper finance documentation and timely audit of executed documentation, and compliance to UniFi ’s policies and procedures.
- Must possess excellent communications skills with customer, supplier and/or RM to resolve any documentation issues.
- Efficient at generating and issuing Purchase Order to Vendor (if requested).
- Perform verbal audit confirmations of equipment delivery and terms with customers.
- Review and process reseller invoices for prompt payment.
- Finalize the transaction file for execution and accounting data entry.
- Responsible for receiving and responding to incoming phone calls to UniFi.
- Assume job responsibilities of other VSRs when they are out of the office.
aste Job Description here