Bank of Ann Arbor's Stadium Office is seeking a part-time teller who has an interest in working
Monday - Friday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Rotating Saturdays 8:30-12:15
Summary of Duties:
Provides accurate and efficient transaction services to customers. Controls and balances all financial instruments processed and assists in overall branch services.
- Welcomes customers to the bank in a warm, friendly manner.
- Handles transactions efficiently and accurately by accepting account deposits and withdrawals, verifying cash and endorsements of checks.
- Accepts loan payments, issues money orders, cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, foreign currency, cash advances and U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Processes all transactions within authorized limits, which includes check-cashing limits. Obtains supervisor approval on all required transactions.
- Cross sells and/or refers products to new and existing customers.
- Performs other duties as required by the position.