Bank of Ann Arbor is seeking a full-time Teller who is interested in the opportunity of working at all 8 of our branch locations. The hours for this position will be 8:30 am to 5:15pm Monday through Friday with rotating Saturdays.
Summary of Duties:
Provides accurate and efficient transaction services to customers. Controls and balances all financial instruments processed and assists in overall branch services.
- Welcomes customers to the bank in a warm, friendly manner.
- Handles transactions efficiently and accurately by accepting account deposits and withdrawals, verifying cash and endorsements of checks.
- Accepts loan payments, issues money orders, cashiers checks, traveler’s checks, foreign currency, cash advances and U.S. Savings Bonds.
- Processes all transactions within authorized limits, which includes check-cashing limits. Obtains supervisor approval on all required transactions.
- Cross sells and/or refers products to new and existing customers.
- Performs other duties as required by the position.